Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023: RECUITMENT TO GROUP-D POSTS IN THE STATE OF HARYANA IS GOVERNED BY HARYANA GROUP-D EMPLOYEES (RECRUITMENT AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE) ACT, 2018 (HARYANA ACT NO. 5 OF 2018) or as amended from time to time till the cutoff date. As per FIRST SCHEDULE (See Section 9 (1) of the Act, the educational qualifications required for Group-D posts are as under:-
Total No of the Posts: 13536
Name of the Exam: Common Entrance Test (CET)
Name of the Post: Group D
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 years to 42 years old. (5 years Age Relaxation is applicable for SC / BC / Unmarried Women / Widow / Handicapped and 3 Years for EsM)
Educational Qualification: –
- Matriculation from recognized Board ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto matriculation as one of the subject.
- Age: 18-42 years. Pay Scale: Level is DL i.e. 16900-53500 + applicable spl.
- Document Required:
- Family ID
- Photo & Sign
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (SC / BC / EWS)
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile)
- Matriculation Certificate (10th)
- Intermediate Certificate (10+2)
- Father Death Certificate (If Father has Died)
- Eligible Sports Person (ESP) Certificate (If Applicable)
- Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
- No Govt. Job in Family / Widow / Orphan / Death / Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis Certificate (If Applicable)
Haryana CET Group Exam 2023 at more than 1200 exam centers across the state of Haryana and the test may be held in between July, 2023 to August, 2023. The written test for the posts of Group D Exam includes six parts. The HSSC CET Group D Written Exam consists of 100 multiple-choice-questions (MCQ). Each question carries 0.95 marks. So, the total marks of written exam are 95. There will be no negative marking but if any question is left blank then 0.95 marks will be deducted.
|General Knowledge (GK) + General Science||15 +15||14.25 + 14.25|
|Haryana General Knowledge||25||23.75|
Haryana CET Group D Exam Syllabus 2023: Haryana CET Syllabus includes the subjects as given below – General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer Fundamentals, English, Hindi and Haryana General Knowledge (The Haryana General Knowledge part will include the History, Polity, Geography, Economy, Haryana Current Affairs, Culture of Haryana). However the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has not given any official syllabus for the CET Exam but the candidates can refer to the Previous Year Question Papers of HSSC for the understanding of the topics asked by HSSC in various exam for various post like Haryana Group D Exam 2018, Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam, Haryana Patwari, Canal Patwari & Land Patwari exams
- For General Male Candidates Rs. 500/-
- For General Male / Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Candidates (Non Family ID Holders / Non Resident of Haryana and Dont Have Aadhar Card No.): Rs. 1000/-
- For General Female / ExSm / PwD / SC / BC / EWS Candidates (Family ID Holders): Rs. 250/-
- For General Female / ExSm / PwD / SC / BC / EWS Candidates (Non Family ID Holders): Rs. 500/-
- For General Female / ExSm / PwD / SC / BC / EWS Candidates ( Non Resident of Haryana and Dont Have Aadhar Card No.): Rs. 1000/-
- Fees should be paid through Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on for the posts of Group D in Various Departments through Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) CET (Common Entrance Test) are given below [The socio economic & experience marks will be automatically added to CET Score card]
- Written Test
- Socio Economic Criteria